Embracing…
… my experiences in India

Phrases for LIFE

  • “The best way out is always through” (Helen Keller).
  • “When experiencing Groundlessness I will inevitably grow, thus it is a win-win situation” (Pema Chodron).
  • “Stay…. stay…. stay….. steadfastness with self” (Pema Chodron).
  • “Present moment, only moment” (Thich Nhat Hanh).
  • “I’m coming home to myself, returning to my kingdom” (Thich Nhat Hanh).
  • “And Now, Yoga” (Patanjali’s Yoga Sutra).
  • “Wherever you go, there you are” (Jon Kabat-Zinn).
  • “Hate the sin, love the sinner” (Mahatma Gandi).
  • “Work less, spend less means less stress” (Kate Stott).
  • “He who knows he has enough is rich” (Lao Tsu).
  • “Only when you started loving me I started loving myself” (Sylvian Patrick).

5 Responses to “Phrases for LIFE”

  1. When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.

  2. life is a stage n ur the rock star of it

  3. Nobody has never leaved life alive.

  4. life is an ice creame enjoy before it mealts

  5. Never Tell Your Problems To Anyone…20% Don’t Care And The Other 80% Are Glad You Have Them…..


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: